U.S. International Trade Commission
Section 701/731 Proceedings
- Certain Pasta from Italy and Turkey: On April 10, 2019, the ITC announced its determination that the revocation on certain pasta from Italy and Turkey would lead to the continuation or recurrence of material injury to an industry in the United States.
- Cast Iron Soil Pipe from the People’s Republic of China: On April 12, 2019, the ITC announced its final determinations in the AD and CVD investigation that industries in the US would be materially injured by the importation of the subject merchandise.
- Larges Diameter Welded Pipe from Canada, Greece, Korea, and Turkey: On April 19, 2019, the ITC announced its final determination that an industry in the United States is materially injured by the importation of the subject merchandise.
- Steel Propane Cylinders from China and Thailand: On April 29, 2019, the ITC issued a revised schedule of the final Phase of the Countervailing Duty and Anti-Dumping Duty Investigations.
- Certain Large Residential Washers from Korea and Mexico: On April 30, 2019, the ITC released its final determinations on whether or not the continuation of the subject merchandise from these countries would continue to cause material injury in the United States.