On December 31, 2021, the U.S. Department of Commerce published a notice that it will automatically initiate, starting January 3, 2022, five-year Sunset Reviews for antidumping duty (AD) and countervailing duty (CVD) orders from.
Listed below are the countries and products named in the notice:
- People’s Republic of China
- Large Residential Washers (1st Review) (A-570-033)
- Glycine (5th Review) (A-570-836)
- China Wooden Bedroom Furniture (1st Review) (A-570-890)
- South Korea P
- Polyester Staple Fiber (4th Review) (A-580-839)
- Polyester Staple Fiber (4th Review) (A-583-833)
Husch Blackwell’s International Trade and Supply Chain team has extensive experience in these types of proceedings and encourages those who believe they may be affected to contact us.