U.S. International Trade Commission
Section 701/731 Proceedings
- Certain Pasta from Italy and Turkey: On April 10, 2019, the ITC announced its determination that the revocation on certain pasta from Italy and Turkey would lead to the continuation or recurrence of material injury to an industry in the United States.
- Cast Iron Soil Pipe from the People’s Republic of China: On April 12, 2019, the ITC announced its final determinations in the AD and CVD investigation that industries in the US would be materially injured by the importation of the subject merchandise.
- Larges Diameter Welded Pipe from Canada, Greece, Korea, and Turkey: On April 19, 2019, the ITC announced its final determination that an industry in the United States is materially injured by the importation of the subject merchandise.
- Steel Propane Cylinders from China and Thailand: On April 29, 2019, the ITC issued a revised schedule of the final Phase of the Countervailing Duty and Anti-Dumping Duty Investigations.
- Certain Large Residential Washers from Korea and Mexico: On April 30, 2019, the ITC released its final determinations on whether or not the continuation of the subject merchandise from these countries would continue to cause material injury in the United States.
Sunset Review Decisions
- Certain Welded Large Diameter Line Pipe from Japan: On April 22, 2019, the ITC released its schedule of a Full Five-Year Review.
- Circular Welded Carbon-Quality Steel Pipe from the People’s Republic of China: On April 26, 2019, the ITC released its schedule of the Expedited Five-Year Reviews.
Section 337 Proceedings
- Certain Mobile Electronic Devices and Radio Frequency and Processing Components Thereof: On April 1, 2019, the ITC issued a determination finding that there was no violation of Section 337 and terminated the investigation.
- Certain Industrial Automation Systems and Components Thereof Including Control Systems, Controllers, Visualization Hardware, Motion and Motor Control Systems, Networking Equipment, Safety Devices, and Power Supplies: On April 12, 2019, the ITC issued a general exclusion order denying entry of the subject merchandise that infringe the complainant’s asserted trademarks and terminated the investigation.
U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Aluminum Door Thresholds: On April 12, 2019, the CBP posted its final determination from March 20, 2019 that it had found substantial evidence that Columbia Aluminum Products, LLC had transshipped their Chinese made merchandise through Vietnam and falsely declared the country of origin.