In Husch Blackwell’s October 2019 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law.
- The current and future status of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada agreement
- Opening Day, start date and new list of excluded products for Section 301 List 4 exclusion process
- ITC opens MTB process; petitions due by December 10, 2019
- U.S. levies tariffs on E.U. imports over World Trade Organization’s Airbus decision
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- An update from U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- October export controls and sanctions
If you have questions about our October Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.