On June 2, 2020, Commerce announced in the Federal Register the opportunity to request an annual administrative review for products that are currently subject to antidumping and countervailing duties.
The products and countries that have June anniversary months are the following:
- Cold Drawn Mechanical Tubing from Germany, India, Italy, Korea, Switzerland and China
- Glycine from India and Japan
- Carbon and Alloy Seamless, Standard, and Line Pressure Pipe from Japan
- Prestressed Concrete Steel Rail Tie Wire from Mexico
- Certain Tool Chests and Cabinets from Vietnam and China
- Laminated Woven Sacks from Vietnam
- Chlorinated Isocyanurates from Spain and China
- Finished Carbon Steel Flanges from Spain
- Helical Spring Lock Washers from Taiwan
- Various Products from the People’s Republic of China
As part of this annual review process, Commerce intends to select respondents based on an analysis of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data for U.S. imports during the period of review which is released only to legal counsel for interested parties. Any party wishing to participate in the antidumping and countervailing duty review process or who may be affected by duties on the products identified in the Federal Register notice should file a request for review no later than June 30, 2020. In order to be eligible to participate in the review, a party must either be an exporter or importer of the specific products and during the specific time periods identified in the Federal Register notice.
If your company or your suppliers are affected by these reviews, please contact Husch Blackwell’s International Trade and Supply Chain group for assistance on how the annual review process works.