In Husch Blackwell’s January 2021 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- CBP issued a region-wide Withhold Release Order against cotton and tomato products from Xinjiang
- USTR suspended Section 301 digital services tax tariffs on handbags and cosmetics from France
- Crackdown on evasion of Chinese antidumping duty orders through criminal and civil action in the U.S.
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- An update from U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- January export controls and sanctions
Should you have questions about our January Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.