In Husch Blackwell’s July 2021 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- The Dynamic of the Chassis Quandary in Ocean Shipping in the U.S.
- The Ocean Shipping Pandemic Moves to the Rails: The Lot “W” Metaphor in Chicago
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- July export controls and sanctions
Should you have questions about our July Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.