In Husch Blackwell’s November 2019 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law.
- USTR Announces New Round of Product Exclusions
- U.S.-China Trade Dispute Status Update
- WTO Authorizes China to Impose Tariffs against U.S.
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- An update from U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- November export controls and sanctions
If you have questions about our November Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.