In Husch Blackwell’s January 2020 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law.
- President Trump Signs USMCA
- Expansion of Section 232 Steel and Aluminum tariffs to cover certain derivative articles
- U.S. and China Sign Phase One Trade Agreement
- U.S., EU, and Japan Trade Ministers Issue Joint Statement on Subsidy Reform
- New 2020 Incoterms®
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- An update from U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- January export controls and sanctions
If you have questions about our January Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.