In Husch Blackwell’s December 2021 Trade Law Newsletter, you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- President Biden issued a Proclamation to update the Harmonized Tariff Schedule and re-affirmed the changes to the section 232 tariffs that took effect Jan. 1
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- December export controls and sanctions news
Should you have questions about our November Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.